SPONSORS

SPONSORS

Saturday 21 May 2016

Community Forum - Ferenc tér

RECONSTRUCTION OF THE PUBLIC DISCUSSION IN FERENC TÉR, LED BY CITY COUNCIL OFFICIALS AND ATTENDED BY THE LOCAL PUBLIC


We have to be able to talk to each other.

Some alterations are happening to be made.
More effective communication.
And action-sqad would be nice.


I have to say, that some people, I don't want to bother your sensitivity but  you all know what I am talking about, right? Yes, so certain people are doing certain things in this park that is – as we all know....
Oh indeed, we understand what you mean!

But to put it clear, I want to say it out: drugs. Drug addicts are singing all night long.

And the dogs are doing their dog-things everywhere. 
Dog-owners and dogs doing their dog-things.

This is fake democracy.

My grandfather was a very famous kinologist – which means: dog-expert.
That's how I learned basically everything about the nature of all kinds of dogs.
So on behalf of my famous grandfather i can tell you: dog-shit is smelly.

The problem is that we lost the RESPECT for each other.

And also the dogs.

And the littering.

Yes.

But there are no drug addicts any more. 
We successfully expelled them.

But what should be done by us, civilians if we see unwanted activity taking place in the park?

Call the police.
It's their duty.
Here is the phone number.

It took 2 hours for them to arrive last time I called them. 
Why is that?
 Why? Why? Why?
Why can't this discussion be more constructive?

And also to respond to the previous question:
some alterations on that field are taking place in the system.
And also: you all should know how expensive it is to guard a park.
We have to employ a person for that job.
And that goes from your tax money.

I would just grab them myself and then call the police.

Or maybe just tell them to stop their misbehaviour?
That is a very simple act, no?
 
I tried it and I don't recommend it,
as I got hurt, you know?

I think, we all can agree now.

Yes, we must say, that strict, new rules are going to take place in this park.

I can promise, that a very strict regulation will be made. That's why we are here, to make it together: this strict, new regulation of the park.

But where is the old regulation? 
I can't see it nowhere.
What's written in it? 
 Smoking is prohibited
Dog-walking is prohibited

But here are the people – smoking and walking their dogs? 
How did that happen? Why didn't we recognise this earlier?

Let's file a report on those illegal activities RIGHT NOW.
Who is smoking? You will get fined.
Smoking is prohibited as you all can hear now.

Very good.
No, there was no information provided.
And there are ashtrays everywhere.


I wanted this discussion to be about the future, not the past. 

 People... they are just like that.

THIS IS NOT THE END OF THE DISCUSSION




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.